Saturday 20 March 2010

DRAMA SCHOOL!!

So, I have been accepted to a Summer School program at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (a.k.a. RADA) in London and I am so excited! I have been involved in theatre my entire life, acting, writing and directing. In this course I am going to be able to experience what drama school is really like. It's going to be tough but I can't wait. We are even going to be able to learn about stage combat which I find extremely interesting. Anyway, I just wanted to show my excitement and so I put a countdown clock in the sidebar, counting down the days, hours, minutes and even seconds until I arrive in LONDON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Vienna Waits for You. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator