Saturday 15 May 2010

Pinocchio and the Spider

Now that I am on my way to the end of the dreaded IB as my last exam is on Tuesday morning, I have been thinking about things to do afterwards. On my list of a million things, my first and the one I'm most excited about is the play I am planning on starting called "Pinocchio and the Spider". I was walking through Vienna and I saw a really cute statue of a Pinocchio type boy sitting on a chair with a spider hanging from his nose. A friend of mine then turned to me and said "Hey, you know what would be a great name for a novel or a play or something? Pinocchio and the Spider". So I put it on my list to write a play called "Pinocchio and the Spider". Usually people start with a character or a story line or something similar but I like this title so much that I'm starting from it rather than from anything else. Whether I will actually carry out this goal or not is still questionable but I'm pretty sure I'll at least attempt it. As will be the case with all the other things on my list. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Vienna Waits for You. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator